Title: Store Associate (Part Time)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Position: Paid hourly, nonexempt
Reports To: Jennifer Craig, Store Manager
- Supports Store Manager to achieve and exceed financial goals and build multiple revenue streams through walk-in traffic, client appointments, and event-generated business.
- Creates success through a positive and collaborative store environment.
- Ensures store productivity to increase profitability through exceeding personal sales and clienteling goals.
- Creates and contributes to a proactive selling culture that focuses on building long term relationships. Maintain awareness and involvement with top clients.
- Works alongside the store management team and corporate partners to give appropriate feedback regarding assortment/replenishment for the store.
- Is aware of trends in the regional and national market trends.
Requirements for the Position
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours or two shifts per week, including weekends.
- Retail or other relevant work/life experience.
- Passion for the Tuckernuck brand.
- Stellar problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature. See something’s not working? Do some brainstorming and help fix it.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Positive attitude.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following core values that inspire the Tuckernuck team to make a difference.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Find the Fun
- Stay Authentic
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Start Strong & Finish Strong
- Have Courage
Tuckernuck is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Tuckernuck policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.