Location: Washington, D.C.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications; classified as full-time salaried; exempt and not eligible for overtime.
Reports to: Foster White, Director of Digital Assets
Travel: Occasional travel may be required
The Digital Assets department is responsible for creating and organizing digital assets. Visually appealing digital assets are crucial for many aspects of the business, including marketing Tuckernuck products across many channels and creating an engaging website experience. These digital assets are the drivers of a quality customer experience and generate sales of our products. This is a key function of the business and a major competitive advantage of Tuckernuck. The Digital Assets Manager is responsible for streamlining and managing the photo editing process that produces on-brand visual assets. In partnership with the Director of Digital Assets, this person helps set the strategy and the budget for creating all digital assets to achieve the sales goals and brand initiatives.
- Develop and manage a streamlined approach to organizing image files and all deliverables. This includes the outbound and inbound flows of photo images going through the editing process;
- Provide feedback to all photography and retouching contractors.
- Assist Director of Digital Assets with setting the strategy and the budget for creating all digital assets to achieve the sales goals and brand initiatives;
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Merchandising teams and be strategic in generating successful, high-performing, and brand-defining visual assets;
- Work in tandem with Production Digital Tech teams to execute the day-to-day tasks;
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration between buying, merchandising, and creative teams as it relates to digital asset creation and deliverables;
- Work in tandem with the Production team to ensure daily execution of the above responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience managing an enterprise content management or digital asset management system for a large client or company;
- 3+ years in project management, technology-related implementations, and/or strategic planning roles.
- Tech skills: You will be responsible for managing Tuckernuck’s library of digital assets, which includes programming skills, a process-oriented mind, and a data-driven nature;
- An analytical mind: You will be responsible for thousands of digital files. Determine the best, most efficient, most logical way to organize, tag, store, and access them. In this same vein, you must also have the ability to prioritize and implement your developed strategy, including executing a metadata tagging methodology;
- Project-management skills: Digital asset management is constant project management; you will forever be collaborating with other departments on their projects. Leadership is a plus.
- Attention to detail: You must be highly organized with a mind for logical structure – not only what works for you, but will make sense to all;
- Excellent communication and ability to collaborate well with internal team and external parties;
- Patience, empathy, and flexibility
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following core values that inspire the Tuckernuck team to make a difference.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Find the Fun
- Stay Authentic
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Start Strong & Finish Strong
- Have Courage
Tuckernuck is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Tuckernuck policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.